- RACRUSWALAsked on August 14, 2013 at 02:53 PM
I am using the Purchase Order in the Payment Wizard and I cant seem to ge the Purchase Order details to appear on the email notification.
Is it also possible to hide empty fields in the email notification?
Love your product xx
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 14, 2013 at 04:39 PM
You have such a long form. It's hard to determine which fields aren't included in your form notification, although, you just mentioned the product items.
The best way to resolved this is to re-create your form notification:
1. Delete the current notification by following this guide: How to Delete Notifications/Autoresponder
2. Re-create the notification by following this guide: Setting Up Email Notifications.
Doing this should refresh your form notification settings and would include all other fields added to your form.
I request you to open a separate thread (http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?) with your second question so we can further assist you there.
- rickvvAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 09:14 AM
I was having the same problem, and this answered the Purchase Order question perfectly! (delete notification/auto-responder and re-create)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 19, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I'm glad that the solution from this thread helps you resolved your problem. If you'll find any issues again with your forms, don't hesitate to contact us by opening a separate thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php?.