- bronxman721Asked on August 15, 2013 at 10:41 PM
- khrisellAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 05:17 AM
It is possible using your form source code but since this is outside of our scope of support, we have to find free time for this so we can work on your request but we can't promise anything yet however, we will do our best to provide you the code as soon as possible.
Also, if you'd like to capture the grand total result to your email notifications, we'd suggest to add a separate text box to your form and label it grand total so we will use it for populating the grand total result when the form field changes.
I'll get back to you with once done. Thank you!
- bronxman721Answered on August 16, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Thanks for your quick reply,
I did include the grand total field on my form under the expense information section after the last amount.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 02:57 PM
Can you please confirm that you would like to sum the manually entered values from the Amount fields (8 inputs)?
If I misunderstood the request, please let me know.
- bronxman721Answered on August 16, 2013 at 03:18 PM
Yes there will be eight input fields that will make up the grand total.
Anyway to make the fields default to currency?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 05:02 PM
We do not have a currency field validation, but this might be possible with a custom script.
We will need some time to write the script, so we will get back to you with the update to this thread.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 16, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1. You will need to get your form source code.
2. Copy the scipt code from this page.
3. Paste that script code after the closing < / form > tag.
I have added the currency format to the Total field, but removed that formatting from amount fields since it was blocking the calculations.
- bronxman721Answered on August 19, 2013 at 01:20 PM
I am using wordpress, therefore do I just paste my form code on the page, then paste the code you supllied me and then run the form from my wordpress page eliminating just the basic sript I normally use to embbed forms on my pages?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 19, 2013 at 02:45 PM
You are right, you will need to use the form source code embedding method along with the custom script. Please note that you will need to use a Text tab to embed the code.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- bronxman721Answered on August 19, 2013 at 03:48 PM
What do you mean when you stated that I will nedd a text tab to embedded the info. Do you mean I cannot text the code wth the visual tab on in word press?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 19, 2013 at 03:51 PM
That is correct, I think that the visual tab will handle the code as a plain text, so you will need to use the text tab instead.