- sklaymanAsked on May 16, 2011 at 12:33 AM
1) How can I set the form background to be transparent?
2) Is there any possibility to align the whole form RTL? (for Hebrew)
3) What is the best way to set the form's height? (I could only spot the form's width setting)
Thanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 01:35 AM
This thread addresses your first question.
As to the second question, there are several threads on this forum on the topic. However, the following solution may be sufficient for your needs:
Inject the following CSS:
("Inject Custom CSS" is found on the "Form Styles" tab of the Preferences on the "Setup & Embed" tab.)
Lastly, the height of a form is automatically adjusted according to the combined height of its fields. However, you can adjust the height of a form embedded via an iFrame by editing the value of the "height" property in the code generated when that embed method is chosen in the "Embed Form Wizard"
Thanks for asking but in future please post separate topics in separate threads. It helps when performijng searches of the forum.