- managementofchangeAsked on May 16, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Jotform doesn't work: I cannot access via the browser my forms (edit)! The use of the forms is working ok (I assume)
This is hurting my operations badly
- vgreifAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 12:41 PM
Me too, but only since today!
- dwandelburgAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 01:00 PM
yes me too, only since today too! The last few days I worked excellent with my setup (browser, os etc.).
i wanted to present our new forms tomoroow in our company, but now I can`t edit them :-( to finalize the project...
thanks for ypur feedback! dominik
- MNAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 01:14 PM
Will this problem be solved soon? I really need this software... Please...
- ContadoresRJAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 02:44 PM
isn't working today I don¡t know why
- jeromepoulalierAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 02:56 PM
the same for me! PLEASE RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM
- valecorondaAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 03:39 PM
The same problem here!!!!! Please, we need a quick reply
- ziggyanAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 07:52 PM
Finally, I thought it was just my computer.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 09:25 PM
First of all I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience.
I already have brought this issue up to our administrators.
We will keep you posted on whatever updates we have by posting
it to this forum.
Thank you for your patience as we work on this.
- dtgraphicsAnswered on January 02, 2015 at 12:37 AM
I am having this problem today
- CharlieAnswered on January 02, 2015 at 08:28 AM
This is an old thread, which is dated way back in 2011. To assist you better, please do open a new thread here in the forum and provide us more details of the problem you are experiencing.
We'll wait for your response.