- towsonptsaAsked on August 19, 2013 at 10:01 AM
We have a form on our web page "Contact Form" which visitors fill in to contact our organisation if they have a question. When you click "Submit" at the bottom of the form the info is sent to our email account. After clicking the 'submit' button, the page then says something like "thank you, your submission has been received" and then just sits there; a user doesn't automatically go back to the web page so they can continue to look at the web pages. How can I make this happen?
- zenmatrix83Answered on August 19, 2013 at 10:05 AM
You could change the page it redirect to to some custom page you setup. Its more of an advanced feature as you would need to create a page that accepts and takes care of the submissions your self.
- EliezerNAnswered on August 19, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Thanks for contacting us Jessica.
In addition to zenmatrix83's answer, you can accomplish what you need by using the Custom URL instead of the Thank You page. Please follow these steps:
1. While editing your form go to Setup and Embed tab in the toolbar.
2. Click on Thank You.
3. Then choose Custom URL and click on Next button.
4. Then insert the URL of the web page you want to redirect to and click on Finish button.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.