- thisizmonsterAsked on May 16, 2011 at 10:19 PM
Hi, i'm new here. Btw i liked it and planning to use. But I don't use it English language. So I need translate some texts. For example: Validations. Where are those configurations?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 10:28 PM
To change those messages
1. Load the form in the form builder
2. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click "Preferences":
3. When the "Preferences" window pops up, click the "Advanced Settings" tab
4. Click "Edit Form Warnings":
5. Click the warning you wish to change and edit it to your liking
6. When done click Okay > Save > Close Settings and save the form if it has not been autosaved.
Thanks for asking and please feel free to enquire about other features of our forms. We'll be glad to assist where we can.
- thisizmonsterAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 10:31 PMNo more words, just awesome, too fast answer :-) Thanks. hope luck.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 16, 2011 at 10:34 PM
Glad we could help, thisizmonster! :-)