- Dorothy CoombsAsked on August 21, 2013 at 08:45 PM
when I open jotform, and click "login", about 30% of the time nothing happens. I have to either refresh the form, which usually doesn't work, or go back and open jotform from the beginning. Then it usually lets me log in.
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on August 21, 2013 at 09:54 PM
I am sorry to hear about the problem that you are having when you try to log in. Can you please let us know the browser that you are using when you encounter this problem? Once we receive that information we will try to reproduce the error and take the necessary actions from there.
- Dorothy CoombsAnswered on August 21, 2013 at 10:07 PMUsing Google Chrome
- CesarAnswered on August 21, 2013 at 11:29 PM
There may be an issue with originally cached files and cookies for the site on your browser. Please try clearing the cache of your browser and try logging in again, below I've appended a link that explains the steps to clearing the cache. Also, please try Firefox and/or Internet Explorer if possible to help us narrow down the source of the problem.
Also, please try (on the moments you do log in) to clear the cache from your account. Below I'm appending some screenshots that shows how this is done:
Click on Account
Click on Settings and then clear on the green button labeled Clear Cache
After that logout and try loging back in.
Do try clearing the cache first, then the Clear Cache from JotForm if possible.
If the issue persist please reply with the username you are having problems with.
- Dorothy CoombsAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 04:50 PMHi, I did the cache purge as you instructed, and it now seems to be working fine on Chrome and on MSIE.
- CesarAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 05:20 PM
Those are great news! Thanks for letting us know how it went. That's one step you can always take in case your account or the forms are not behaving correctly. If you do need any further assistance do not hesitate to contact us.