- emarrufoAsked on August 22, 2013 at 04:33 AM
I see the padding from the top and the bottom which are OK as they set.
How can I remove all padding from the left and the right side of the form?
To make it left justified with very minimal padding even zero (0) padding on the left.
I need this form to fit a widget on wordpress of 280 wide and still show all the form.
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 05:01 AM
Please inject this css code to your form. This should fixed it.
padding-left: 0px !important;
Follow this guide: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- emarrufoAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 05:05 AM
Man you are working late, you look like you need a shave! :) LOL!!
Thanks for that code I will try it.
- gori-mathewAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 05:11 AM
Thanks Rick, do let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 05:22 AM
To remove the left padding and margin of your form, you need to inject the following custom CSS in your form:
Injecting this CSS will remove the left padding and margin. To move your form to extreme left, you can further decrease the value of padding-left and margin-left in the above custom CSS.
This guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
You need to also check your form's width so that it fits in your widget area of 280. You can set your form's width by following these steps:
1. Load your form in JotForm editor.
2. On the form toolbar, click on "Form Style" tab.
3. Here you can change the value of "Form Width"