- mboutrupAsked on August 22, 2013 at 09:23 AM
I have tried to use jotform to upload from my web to dropbox. But every time i do it, jotform makes a new folder with a number. Is it possible to save the file under the same folder.Page URL:
- EliezerNAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 01:07 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Storing the submissions in a single folder is not possible as the ID of the submissions and cannot be mixed in a single folder.
However what you can do is change the name of the folder, an you can do it by followinfg this steps:
1. While in MY FORMS page select the form.
2. Choose Submissions.
3. Then click on the Gear icon.
4. And select Mange Integration.
Then you will be able to change the name of the folder.
I hope this helps, please let us know if you need further assistance.
- mboutrupAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 03:18 AMHello Jotform
It works, but when I upload a file to dropbox, I get 2 files. Isn't
possible to just get 1 file?
[image: Billede indsat i tekst 1]
2013/8/22 JotForm Support Forum
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 04:42 AM
When your form is integrated to Dropbox, every form submission comes with submissions.pdf so you will always get two files even if you just upload 1 file. Submissions.pdf contains the answers submitted by the user with your form. Unfortunately there's no way to exclude the PDF file.
Let us know should you have further questions. Thanks!