- landisgyrAsked on August 22, 2013 at 05:02 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 22, 2013 at 07:36 PM
The test button will only send the email test to your primary account, which is holly.*****son@lan****yr.com
If you want to add another recipient, you can do it. And if you want to test it, simply open the form, fill it out and submit it
To find out how to setup multiple recipients, please follow the guide below:
Open your form on edit mode and follow the steps below.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab
2. Click on "Email Alerts"3. Select the "Notification" you wish to edit4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma and space separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:"There's a limit of 10 recipients per notification. So, you'd need to create additional notifications (containing the same information) if you wish to send the message to more than 10 people.(The comma delimited method should not be used if you don't want recipients to know who else got the notification. Create a separate notification for each recipient instead. Please see: https://www.jotform.com/answers/72077-How-send-form-in-BCC-)