- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 04:26 PM
Good day! I have updated the guide. Please kindly check again.
Here's an example working Non-SSL embed form: https://welvin-cudas.squarespace.com/contact/.
- affinityseattleAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 04:29 PM
Hmm... I don't see an updated guide but it looks like you iframe'd it? I tried that and the form was blocked.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 04:32 PM
I'm sorry, I'm on it. Please check for a while. I've made a changes. Yes, I've used iFrame. Thanks
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 04:54 PMAll set. Please kindly check again. Thanks
- affinityseattleAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 04:58 PM
Doh! My bad. I was testing it from an https url because I was logged in. ... makes sense that ssl would be required on an https url, eh?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 24, 2013 at 07:31 AM
Hello affinityseattle. Yes, most browsers block off inconsistencies on the ports being used. If you're visiting a page using SSL, the reference links of the contents of the pages should be coming from their respective sources via HTTPS by default. On this case, the page to be visited should be http://welvin-cudas.squarespace.com/contact/?r=10587813 since the iframe's source is connected via HTTP. Sorry about this confusion.
- tedwardsAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 07:55 AM
I'm trying to embed a jotform on my squarespace website and came across this thread. Unfortunately I cannot access the guide because the website is expired. Could you help me with this? Thanks
- pinoytechAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 09:39 AM
Thank you for contacting us! With regards on you query, can you please open/create a separate thread for further assistance?
- tedwardsAnswered on November 07, 2013 at 01:26 PM
Nevermind, I found out how to do it: http://www.jotform.com/answers/284504-Adding-Form-to-Squarespace-just-shows-a-blank-block-
- samantharobertsAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 02:41 PM
i can't see the "ADD BLOCK" on my squarespace editor
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 25, 2014 at 04:33 PM
We will get back to you via this thread.