- cuttinglooseAsked on June 09, 2010 at 10:00 PMFirstly - love jotform and all that it does.However I have an issue with the current system, which assigns an all-numeric form id attribute which is necessary for the required field functions to work. However, from the W3C validation standpoint, I cannot validate the pages that I have the jotform code on them because the form ID doest not start with a letter.I searched the forum to see if anyone else had this issue but couldn't find anything. Has this been brought up yet? Is there a spot to suggest changes for future versions if this is not a present issue?Thanks againNikki
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 10, 2010 at 02:43 AMCertainly. I added this to our suggestions list.
It is the code you see when you click on the "Share Form" button on the form builder.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 11, 2010 at 02:05 AMYes, when/if we change this I will post it here.
- sandvikAnswered on June 11, 2010 at 02:58 PMThank you
- PuffyAnswered on November 10, 2010 at 10:45 AM
The problem is & is should be &
One can fix it manually however there is no reason that jotform can't do it soon.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 10, 2010 at 11:20 AM
No, that's not true. It should be "&". That's the URL. You should not change that code. Why do you think it is supposed to be "&" ?