- George ThompsonAsked on August 23, 2013 at 03:27 PM
This message is coming up for our online registration. People are calling about it. Registration is not going to end.
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 07:34 PM
I provided a reply to thread that you also started here, please ignore that response as I now have a better understanding of your problem.
Looking in your account I am seeing where the form has been disabled. Please login into your jotform account and enable the form. To enable the form please right-click on the form and select enable.
I hope this helps! Please let us know if the problem is still there.
- George ThompsonAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 08:37 PMHi Tasha,
This is very helpful. How do we enable the form?
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on August 24, 2013 at 12:28 AM
I am seeing where you have already enabled your form. Can you confirm if the form is now being displayed correctly?
- George ThompsonAnswered on August 24, 2013 at 10:41 AMHi Tasha,
We are up again. The web master had made an error on the cut off date. It
is now fixed, thanks to your timely response that pointed to the problem to
Very impressive tech support!
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on August 24, 2013 at 02:34 PM
Thanks for letting us know that things are back to normal. Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further problems.