- angiejanineAsked on August 23, 2013 at 05:17 PM
I am a photographer and would like to add my own 'electronic signature'. Right now I have inserted a graphic of my electronic signature but it does not show up in the PDF link (in notification email). Any way I can insert my own through JotForm?
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Unfortunately I am unable to reproduce the problem that you are having as I am able to see your signature of the form that you provided, when I preview the form, create a PDF version of the form and also when I check the submissions that you have received (please below a screen capture of the signature in preview).
Can you please confirm if you are still having this issue? You might also want to try clearing your browser cache.
- angiejanineAnswered on August 23, 2013 at 10:41 PMStill having the issue. I can see it in the email body but not when I click the PDF link at the bottom of the email. The link is here http://submit.jotform.us/server.php?action=getSubmissionPDF&sid=243101438204929458&formID=32346201227140 (scroll to bottom). I've tried on multiple computers.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 24, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Hello angiejanine. Please try to use the Free Text (HTML) form element instead. You can find the said form element under Power Tools
Once you have added this form element, click T from the tool bar:
Once a text field appears, enter this HTML code:
<img src="https://www.jotform.com/uploads/angiejanine/form_files/AM Signature.png" />
Lastly, save your form and then try downloading again the PDF files from the submissions page.
If you need further assistance on this matter, or if you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.
- angiejanineAnswered on August 24, 2013 at 01:44 PM
Works thank you!!