- ARAGAsked on April 15, 2010 at 01:51 AMIn version 2.0 every new form had the submission time and date. I am missing this in version 3.0. CAn this put back or is there another way to get it in the reports?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 02:03 AM1. Click on the small "settings" icon on the top right side.
2. Enable "Submission Date" option
Your change will be recorded and submissions will always show submission date from now on.
- phjuly4Answered on April 15, 2010 at 08:24 PMI clicked on the "settings" icon as you suggested but there is no 'submisssion date' option.
- Pixel3Answered on May 24, 2010 at 12:03 PMit only says post date! and even when i have enabled, it still doesnt forward the date! please help
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 25, 2010 at 02:01 AMPlease see this screenshot: