- NJOAsked on August 24, 2013 at 08:50 PM
Ok I have followed the directions in the guide.
1. went to the article that i wanted
2. copied the iframe code and pasted in the toggle page.
3. clicked saved
this is the code i pasted
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.us/form/32336398644159" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:2315px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on August 24, 2013 at 11:21 PM
Can you let us know the application that you are using for your webpage, i.e if you are using a CMS, WordPress etc.?
Also please send your post your reply to this thread so that we can track you issue better.
- NJOAnswered on August 25, 2013 at 02:04 PM
- EliezerNAnswered on August 25, 2013 at 02:08 PM
For somre reason your reply came up empty. Please try resendit using this link at this time: http://www.jotform.com/answers/260089-script-still-not-working#2.
- NJOAnswered on August 25, 2013 at 02:24 PM
I am using Joomla
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 25, 2013 at 04:44 PM
The guides for embedding form to Joomla pages are here
Can you please tell us which one of the guides you had used?
- NJOAnswered on August 25, 2013 at 06:48 PM
I used both and still no luck on the form showing.
on the video it post the scrip form but on the directions it posted the iframe. I tried the plugin but I do not know how to make a snippet on joomla.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 25, 2013 at 08:19 PM
Can you please check this 2 threads that have solutions on the same case you have.
Please refer to the solutions offered by our colleague Mike_T on that thread.
I do not have a Joomla site setup on my end so I could not immediately do test.
Please update us of he results.
- NJOAnswered on August 25, 2013 at 10:05 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 26, 2013 at 03:43 AM
We request you to respond by accessing this thread instead of Email. Your last response still comes empty.