- swissgroupAsked on August 27, 2013 at 10:10 AM
good afternoon, hope all is well!
our report layout changed and now has a new column in it where the IP address is stored in the first column.
causing our system to give errors as the columns are not in the correct location any more?
has this changed on your side and should we cater for this from now?
- EliezerNAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 01:00 PM
Thanks for contacting us alistair.
If the IP Address column is giving you issues in your side, you can easily disable it by eediting your report from your JotForm account. To do it please follow these steps:
1. While in MY FORMS pagge select your form with the report.
2. Then click on Reports and click on the little Pencil to edit the report.
3. Then uncheck the IP Address box and click on Continue.
Then take the link or the code and embed it to your website. and that's it, the IP address column won't appear any more.
I hope this helps.If you need further assistance, please let us know.