- childrenshealingAsked on August 27, 2013 at 03:25 PM
I work for a small nonprofit and though I have no programming/web experience, I am the most suited for managing such things here. I teach myself what I can to make it work.
We had someone get us started on our site and create our donation form. I have since used JotForm to create different forms to use on our site. However, I cannot crack the donation form... I want to be able to replicate it. Unfortunately, it was not saved in our JotForm account.
The form can be found on our website: http://www.childrenshealinginstitute.org/#!donation-form/cmgt
I want to know how to replicate the autofilling of the PayPal amount (donation) when the radio button with a specific donation amount is selected. Since you can't directly add more than one payment box (and show/hide accordingly), what's the trick?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 04:58 PM
The custom script solution used on your old form is pretty straightforward - however, you need to be able to understand a little bit of basic HTML in order to apply the solution to other forms.
Can you give us the name or ID of the form you're working on so we can begin helping you achieve your goal?
- childrenshealingAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 05:50 PMI don’t have the form in my JotForm account (which is another reason why I want to learn how to duplicate it)…
I can give you the code used to embed it on our webpage:
I’m not familiar with HTML at all… but I’m really good at following instructions!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 06:39 PM
Your donation page (http://www.seosmoothdesign.com/donation-form-childrens-healing-institute.html) is based on the Source Code of this Online Foundation Donation Form from your account.
Note, if you need a copy of your donation form, you can easily Clone it.
The basic idea is the following:
1. Add a Radio Button field with your options to the form.
Example from your page:
onClick="document.getElementById('input_29_donation').value = '25'"
25 is prepopulating value and input_29_donation is ID of donation input.
4. Embed modified form source code to your web page.
If you need help with some live form, we will be happy to help.
- childrenshealingAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 07:32 PMThank you!
I will take a shot at it and see what I can do. I will certainly reach out if I get stuck.
- khrisellAnswered on August 27, 2013 at 07:56 PM
In behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome. :)
Yes, please do let us know if you need any assistance and we'll be glad to help out.
Thank you for using JotForm.