- KerriOutFood544Asked on August 28, 2013 at 01:31 PM
I have conditions on my form for my customers to order Boxed Lunches. It says: How Many Boxed Lunches on a dropdown that says 1 2 3 4 5 6. If they choose 1, I wanted Sandwich 1 Chips 1 & Drinks 1 to come up. So I did this:
If How Many Boxed Lunches? field is Equal to 1
Then Show Sandwich 1
Then Show Chips 1
Then Show Drink 1
... And so on and so forth, for 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
This worked on some of the conditions, but not all of them, which is why I don't know how to fix it. please help! I have to have this out by Friday morning.
- pinoytechAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 03:50 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please share to us URL of your form for further assistance?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 04:18 PM
It is most probably that your Show conditions are causing conflicts. Please kindly check the following thread:
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 28, 2013 at 06:11 PM
If you have responded to this thread via your email, I would like to inform you that your latest response was not recieved.
Please click on this link to reply again http://www.jotform.com/answers/261429-Conditions-aren-t-working-properly#2
- KerriOutFood544Answered on August 29, 2013 at 09:22 AM
Thanks, I didn't solve that particular problem, but found another way to achieve what I wanted.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 09:34 AM
Thanks for letting us know,
feel free to ask if you need further assistance