- jauresAsked on August 29, 2013 at 02:58 AM
Is it possible to make the form ''unavailable'' at specific time of the day for end-user?
may be at 5:30pm
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 03:35 AM
It is possible to disable your form at specific time of the day. We have a feature called "Submission Limits" where you can limit your submission or disable a form on a specific date and time.
Here are the steps to enable the submission limits:
1. Open your form in form editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on preferences.
3. Click on "Form Limits" tab.
4. Here you can change the "Expiration date" property of your from.
This will disable your form once the specified date/time is reached. Here is a guide which should help you understand how submission limit works: https://www.jotform.com/help/137-How-to-Limit-Submissions-in-a-Form
If you are looking for feature where a form will be enabled/disabled on a specific time every day, such feature is unavailable. You have to manually enable your form and then specify the "Expiration Date" again for this to work.
Hope this helps!