What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    Billing: How do I change the billing address?

    Asked by restodays on August 29, 2013 at 04:13 AM

    I want to change the billing adress, but I don't find where to edit it.

    Thank you for your help.

  • Profile Image

    Answered by jedcadorna on August 29, 2013 at 05:54 AM


    You can only change it by logging in to Plimus, our credit card payment gateway.

    1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription

    2. Reset you Plimus password by entering your email and your Plimus username in this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1 

    3. Login to Plimus via this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp

    4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active JotForm subscription

    5. Save the changes that you made.


    Hope this answers your question.

    Cheers! :)