What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    I need to change my credit card on file

    Asked by jdaymer on May 18, 2011 at 09:54 AM


    I need to change the credit card on file for my account.  Please let me know how to go about making this change.  I couldn't find any payment info under my account.




  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by NeilVicente on May 18, 2011 at 10:03 AM

    Hello Justin,

    You have paid for your Jotform Premium Subscription using our chosen payment gateway, Plimus. Therefore, you'd have to log in to Plimus in order to change your account's billing information.

    To log in to Plimus, you must retrieve your password by entering your Plimus username and the email address you used when you paid, in this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?. Your Plimus username is different from Jotform's. You can find it in the email sent by Plimus when you first paid for your subscription.

    After retrieving your password, you can then log in and update your billing information.

    Hope this post answers your question. Let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you.


  • Profile Image

    Answered by jdaymer on May 18, 2011 at 10:04 AM

    Thanks for the help.