- lauretpromocionesAsked on May 18, 2011 at 10:25 AM
When I try tu buy myself it says thatMerchant country unsupported.
- allanftdAnswered on May 19, 2011 at 06:38 AM
Thank you for your messages. To speed up the investigation, may we ask which form are you referring to, as well as the payment gateway you used (Paypal, Google Checkout, 2CO, etc)?
We shall await your response. Thank you for using JotForm!
- lauretpromocionesAnswered on May 19, 2011 at 06:50 AM
Yes, sorry, with PayPal, and a Master Class credit card. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 04:09 AM
Can you tell us where you got the message that says "Merchant country unsupported"?
I tried submitting in your form named "Paypal y tarjeta" and I was redirected to this page:
If a buyer sees this page after submitting, I don't see any reason why a user cannot buy from your form. Can you please clarify? We'll await your response.
- lauretpromocionesAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 05:20 AM
Thanks a lot Neil. Today I've try again and it is working perfectly, It maybe was a temporary problem because the PayPal count was brand new, created just hours before.
Thanks again from Madrid Sapin.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 07:38 AM
You're welcome Araceli. Glad to hear that everything is working fine now. Do let us know if the problem re-occurs by any chance. Thank you.
Greetings from Las Islas Filipinas