- kreativmgAsked on August 29, 2013 at 03:15 PM
My form does not show up in Google Chrome, yet it shows up in Safari...why is that??
This is a re-post of a comment on Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- pinoytechAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 05:23 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. May we know if this form already embedded? If so, can you please provide us URL of your webpage where your for embedded for further assistance?
- kreativmgAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 05:47 PM
Yes it is...here is the link
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 08:49 PM
Good day! The secure URL of your form in incorrect. Please kindly re-embed your form to this codes:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" allowtransparency="true" src="https://secure.jotform.us/form/30917987719169" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:2117px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
When embedding your form securely, please make sure that the form URL starts with https://secure or https://www and NOT https://form, http://www and http://form.
- CesarAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 08:49 PM
I see that you are trying to load a secured form Pleae try using the URL as https://secure.jotform.us/form/30917987719169
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- kreativmgAnswered on August 29, 2013 at 08:54 PM
Great thank you!!