- pablolatapiAsked on August 30, 2013 at 05:16 AM
I´m trying to set up a form so when people fill in their email adress and hit send, a confiramtion email is sent to them with a link to download a free .mp3.
The hole point of this form is to exchange my song for their email adress to create a legal email data base.
I´m inserting a license agreement required checkbox to avoid any legal trouble.
Everything is going great since this page is so easy to use. My only question is how can I know the email adress of the person to whom the email with the link was been sent?
- shpropertiesAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 05:46 AM
You could set up an auto responder, to automatically send them an email with a link to download the song, or, just set up the Thank You message to include a link to download it?
Would that work?
- pablolatapiAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 05:55 AM
Hi, thanks for your response. Yes I already did that. After entering their adress an auto response is sent to the persons email and they are also redirected to a Thank You URL. My question is: is there a place where "subscriber´s" email adresses are stowed? After all it´s a newsletter subscription form. But how do I create my email data base to send my newsletter later on?
- shpropertiesAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 06:04 AM
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 09:36 AM
You will find the subscriber's email addresses under the forms submissions page:
You can also integrate your form with an email newsletter service such as MailChimp in order to automaiclly send your form data(the collected emails) to your MailChimp account.
Please check this:
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance
- pablolatapiAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 02:30 PM
Perfect! Thank you.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 02:32 PM
You are welcome,
thank you for using JotForm