What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
To translate/change the "Please wait..." text, you should change the warning text of your form.
Here are the steps to achieve this:
1. Load your form in form editor.
2. Click "Setup & Embed" and then "Preferences"
3. Click on "Advanced Settings" tab.
4. Click on "Edit Form Warnings"
5. In the "Edit Form Warnings" window, scroll down and click to edit the "please wait..." text. You should be able to update the text here.
6. You should click on "Ok" to save the warning text.
Hope this helps.