- stonehillcollegeAsked on August 30, 2013 at 01:35 PM
I love that you can now add additional users but I am having some problems. I added a user and he cannot remember his password. When he tries to request a new password he was getting an odd error message. I decided to delete the user from the system and then re-add him again. When he goes in now to make a change it says that the user already exists.
- EliezerNAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 02:49 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Could you please let us know the username of the sub-account? Also, did the sub-account restablish the password? or is at that point when he is getting the error? Please give us more information so that we can further investigate and find a solution to this issue.
- stonehillcollegeAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 03:45 PM
The exact error is:
Erroron query: Insert Into 'user_settings' ('key','value', 'username') VALUES ('subUserMode',1'jpestana') Error returned:Duplicate entry 'subUserMode-jpestana for key 'KEY'
- stonehillcollegeAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 03:47 PM
So he was able to login under Chrome but the error message came while using firefox.
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on August 30, 2013 at 05:26 PM
It is working now?
Could you ask the user to try by clearing the firefox browser cache and cookies and then try again?
please let us know if you need further assistance