- baldwinascAsked on May 18, 2011 at 02:03 PM
I have a book that I want to send to someone, would you please tell me how to do this?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 18, 2011 at 11:34 PM
If I "read between the lines", so to speak, it appears that, rather than just posting a link to someone, you want users of your form to be emailed a link to a book once they have submitted the form. Is this correct?
Here's how this can be done:
1. Load the form in question into the form builder
2. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click "Email Alerts"
3. Click "Add New Email"
4. Select "Autoresponder Email" and click "Next"
5. Fill in your name and address and click "Next"
6. This is where you should include the link. (You can make it "clickable" by entering the same URL into the "Link URL" box of the "Insert/edit Link" window and clicking "Update".)
7. Click "Finish" and save your changes
That's pretty much it! Now, whenever the form is submitted, an email containing a link to the book will be sent to the user.
Thanks for enquiring and please don't hesitate to ask for clarifications, if necessary.
- baldwinascAnswered on August 24, 2011 at 10:42 AMI sent the book on this site called on approx. Mar 17th.
and as far as what I can do? He told me that I could do this process but did not say how to do???????????
- baldwinascAnswered on August 24, 2011 at 10:46 AMI sent the book the following form sometime around Mar 17th of this year,
As far as answering my question? He told me that I could do what I wanted to do but DID NOT TELL ME HOW TO DO THIS?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 25, 2011 at 07:35 AM
Click on "Send a File" button on that form, select the book on your computer and then submit the form.