- markashtonAsked on June 10, 2010 at 06:31 AM
Created a feedback button/ form
Noticed that the button in IE8 wasn't responding as a hyperlink ??
However, moving to the top of the button it did respond - only the top third of the Feedback button is active as a hyperlink.
Would you be kind enough to test this please
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 10, 2010 at 08:38 AMAdded this to our bug list.
- restaurantAnswered on June 18, 2010 at 05:36 PMThank you. I double this request :)
- globalfinishingAnswered on July 27, 2010 at 09:59 PMI also would like to see this moved closer to the top of the bug list. It's a great feature, but not unless it works 100% in the one of the most widely used browsers.
- neilspinneyAnswered on October 19, 2010 at 05:24 AM
is there any update on this yet???
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 19, 2010 at 10:31 AM
One of our developers is working on the feedback button and we will very soon come up with a new version version of the feedback button. It is much more customizable and we also fixed this problem on the new version. It should be available within 1-2 weeks.
- onlyliuAnswered on October 19, 2010 at 10:41 AM
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on December 28, 2010 at 03:22 PM
We have released new Feedback option. You can reach it from the "Embed Form" wizard. The highlight problem with IE is resolved with this version of Feedback button.
On new Feedback Buttons, you can customize:
- Button background and font colors,
- Placement of the button,
- Label written on the button.
- Dimensions of pop-up window
- Style of the window (Choose from 3 beautiful designs: Orange, White and Black)
- Title of the window (Only in the Orange Style. For other styles we suggest using Title Field)