- samaracAsked on August 31, 2013 at 11:43 PM
- JotForm SupportTashaAnswered on September 01, 2013 at 07:06 AM
Once you have the form opened in edit mode you will be able to modify it.
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
- gyangtingAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 11:23 AM
How is it possible to apply a completely different template (picked from the gallery) to the same form. The idea is to test templates in on the site.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 12:57 PM
Do you want to use another form template in the same form you have in your account?
Unfortunately, that is not possible to achieve. When you pick a form from the templates section and click on "Use Template" button, it will always import/clone that form in your account. It will create a new form with a different form ID.
Hope that answers your question.
- gyangtingAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 01:04 PM
Too bad it's not possible to change the template.
Your answer answers my question.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 07, 2013 at 02:11 PM
I understand your point, you would like to dynamically apply predesigned templates to your form and I think this feature is worthy enough to request it to our developers. Hopefully they find it feasible to implement this in the future. For now that is not possible, you must import each and every template into your MyForms folder.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on October 08, 2013 at 01:43 AM
Ok, my fault. Actually I think you can accomplish what you are looking for by applying a theme from our Theme Gallery. Please check the guide below for further explanation
I hope this help, let us know if you have more doubts on regards to this