- ukffAsked on September 01, 2013 at 12:41 PM
See also related post:
The solution to the post above shows that the PayPal transaction id can now be included in the email notification/auto-responder.
Is it possible to include the transaction id in the spreadsheet when the form is submitted?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 01, 2013 at 02:12 PM
From what I have tested so far, this is not yet available on the downloaded data.
There is no Transactin ID column yet on the spreadsheet.
The nearest workaround I could think of is by using the CSV/Text format in the email notification.
But this is only applicable as individual download because the data is in the form of email text.
I will submit also a feature request for this feature.
But I cannot guarantee any approval yet as my superiors will need to review the feasibilty of this request.
- cariocaproductionsAnswered on September 01, 2013 at 07:23 PM
We need this feature also. This should have been done when the Transaction ID was added to the email notifications.
- khrisellAnswered on September 01, 2013 at 07:37 PM
Kindly open a new thread for your inquiry, so we can better track the issues, requests and solutions users are having. Also, to assist you better and avoid confusion.Thank you and looking forward to assist you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 11, 2013 at 01:10 PM
Added. We are terribly sorry for the delay.
Have a good day!