- camarielAsked on May 19, 2011 at 02:25 PMhola , necesito por favor necesito cambiar el mail a donde van a enviar el formulario ... como lo hago ?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Find and Change the Email Address Used for Notification Email?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 19, 2011 at 08:31 PM
To change the email address to where submissions will be sent, do the following:
1. Load your form into the form builder
2. While on the "Setup & Embed" tab, click "Email Alerts" and choose the notification in question
3. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
4. Replace the current email address in the "Recipient E-mail" section with the new one
5. Click "Finish" and save the change
Thanks for asking and feel free to post additional queries about our forms anytime.
- gianninetAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 05:48 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 30, 2011 at 05:50 AM
You're welcome :)
- kinetic_adAnswered on February 09, 2013 at 09:13 PM
I have tried what you said, I change the mail and click "finish" but it sends the mail to my mail account, I do the same one and other time, but I get the same result...
Can you please advise me?
- webmasterphiAnswered on February 09, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Which e-mail in the "Reply-To and Recipient Setting" did you change? You should change the "Recipient E-mail section" on the lower right of the screen with the mail account you want to receive the email. Then don't forget to click "Finish" and save the changes. Hope this works for you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 09, 2013 at 11:00 PM
In addition to webmasterphi, you have to make an actual submissions with your form in order to test the new email address set on your form notification. Clicking the "Test Email" button will only send a test notification to the email address associated with your account.
Hope this information helps. Thanks!
- ambidextrousAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 09:00 AM
Hi @kinetic_ad @webmasterphi ,
I have the same trouble with my Recipient section, some help??
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 09:10 AM
Test Email button will only send an email to your account primary email address. If you have other questions with that function, please open a new thread instead: Contact JotForm Support
- ambidextrousAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 09:26 AM
Thank You @Welvin , i think I know how it works, but there are something wrong.. I´ll try in a new therad, Thanks.
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 24, 2014 at 09:44 AM
I have already replied to you in this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/337728-