- severncomAsked on September 03, 2013 at 05:52 AM
I keep getting the message form currently unavailable, pelase can someone help?
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 06:10 AM
On checking your form I can see that you have set an expiration date on your form" Win.. " that is the reason as to why its currently unavailable as shown in the snapshot below:
Please go through this article on how to remove the expiration date from your form:
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- severncomAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 06:47 AM
Dohhh.. Thank you :)
- severncomAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 06:52 AM
oh i have changed the date and it is still showing the same.. i have embedded again, in case code changed from changing date..
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 09:05 AM
I proceeded to re-enable your form cause once it reached the expiration date it will disabled until the user change the status to enable again.
Hope it helps
please let us know if you need further assistance
- severncomAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 09:25 AM
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 09:36 AM
You are welcome,
thanks you for using JotForm
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 02:25 AM
I can view your form fine. If you still have issues with your form, please open a separate thread about your issue so we can provide you proper assistance.