- lebausAsked on September 03, 2013 at 02:55 PM
Can you add a DWOLLA shopping cart?
I would really like to have access to a DWOLLA shopping cart for multiple reasons. Can this be added to any form?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 04:04 PM
Thank you for sharing your integration idea with us.
I have created a feature request ticket and escalated it to our Development Team. Unfortunately, I do not know when or if it will be implemented, but we will keep you updated via this thread.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 07:34 AM
We are currently working on a payment integration with Dwolla. Below are a few questions we have. Your input can help us decide what the integration will be like.
1. Would you like an option to allow ACH funding source aside from Dwolla account balance?
2. If the answer to number 1 is yes, what should happen to form submissions paid via ACH which takes days to clear?
a. Complete the submission right away; send email notifications and add the submission to my form's submission list
b. Dump the submission into the Incomplete Payments list. Once the payment is cleared, complete the submission, send email notifications, trigger webhooks (if configured) and forward data to any other integrations (such as MailChimp or Dropbox)
We are looking forward to your input.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 04:07 AM
We have just released Dwolla Payment Integration. Please feel free to try it.
We would also appreciate any feedback you can give with regards to the integration.
- JotForm SupportchadAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 02:37 PM
Just to add to what Neil said, here's a blog that runs down the features of our new integration! https://www.jotform.com/blog/194-You-Can-Now-Use-JotForm-and-Dwolla-to-Process-Payments-with-No-Fees
We're really excited about it. Do you mind giving it a read? If you could, let us know your thoughts in the comments of the blog! Thank you.