- bobthewebguyAsked on September 03, 2013 at 03:20 PMAm I over a limit?(From my tech guy) This is what I am seeing. The issue is with the forms people.Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.Error code: ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 05:13 PM
I have sent a test using the standalone version of the form. Can you please if this form is embedded in a page. If so, can you please share the URL to check further?
- khrisellAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 05:13 PM
Can you provide us the URL link of your website/page?
But I am afraid this error usually happen when there is a domain problem on your end. If you remove the form from the webpage, the result should be the same.
Have you just recently registered your domain? If yes, then this might be a DNS problem.
Kindly contact your domain name provider for support on this issue.
- bobthewebguyAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 06:33 PMNew response receivedok thanks, let me follow up
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on September 03, 2013 at 08:19 PM
We will wait for your reply, but if you could provide us the website url to where you embedded the form is appreciated so we can further check. Thanks.