- sbarayaAsked on September 04, 2013 at 12:18 PM
I'm trying to send a form to my email address but i get the following error message:
"ACTION REQUIRED: Your email address is in our BOUNCE LIST. Please contact JotForm Support and ask to be removed."
Our domains are:
Could you help us with that?
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 01:15 PM
I proceeded to remove your email address from our email bounce list, please check the reasons:Reason(s) : 5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-"5.1.1 The email account that you tried t= o reach does not exist. Please try\n5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's e= mail address for typos or\n5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at\n5.1.1 h= ttp://support.google.com/mail/bin/answer.py?answer=3D6596 ss3si128300pbc.24= 1"
- pcsolutions4uAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 01:48 PM
I also have same issue ... A the email id i added in the form is running properly, but not getting any mail from jotform submission form... not even in test mail....
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 02:02 PM
@pcsolutions4u could you open a new thread with your issue? in order to help you.
- pcsolutions4uAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 02:06 PM
i sent you guys an email....
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 02:52 PM
Good day! My colleague has responded to your thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/264240. Please kindly check.