- submit10Asked on September 05, 2013 at 06:27 AM
Hi, When I input text into any of my "text areas", when i go to print my form from Jotforms the text goes beyong the form boundaries.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 05, 2013 at 09:48 AM
Hello, thats a very interesting issue. So to make sure I understand the issue basically you are using a Printer to print your form and the text that was entered into a textbox input then ends up being printed out which extends beyond the boundries of the textbox. Is that correct?
I have a few questions in regards to this issue.
(1) How exactly are you printing your form? As in are you downloading it and then printing it? Are you using the Print Button and then this happens? Or?
(2) Depending on what it is involving my question above. Are you trying to print it live or download it then print it? Or?
(3) What kind of Printer is it and what Model?
Additionally any other information such as screenshots, further details so that we can try to replicate this issue would be greatly appreciated.