- jocelynvdeAsked on September 06, 2013 at 03:57 AM
could ou tell me how can i set time? We are UTC+1.
In the report of soumissons time is not right for us.
Is it possible to set time?
Jocelyn van den EndePage URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 04:35 AM
Submission date/time is actually based on your account's time zone settings.
Here are the steps to change your time zone settings:
1. Login to your account.
2. Click on the person looking icon and then click on "Account"
3. In the account page, click on the "Settings" menu and then click on "edit" button:
4. Now you can select your timezone from the dropdown:
Hope this helps.
- jocelynvdeAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 04:45 AMThank you and sorry.
I didn't saw it.
Le 6 sept. 2013 10:35, JotForm Support Forum a rit :
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 06, 2013 at 04:46 AM
I'm very pleased that I was able to help you.