- galbanetoAsked on May 20, 2011 at 02:33 PM
I would like to add sublabels under some fields (as it is automatically added to the First Name and Last Name fields). Is there anyway I can add those grayed out sublabels under fields that does not contain them?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 03:58 PM
To add sublabels to form fields that do not have them by default:
1. Click on the field
2. Click the Sub Label button in the toolbar
3. Enter the text that you want to appear as sublabel
4. Click OK then save your form
Upon my research, these are the basic fields that can have sub labels
Most of the 'pre-defined' fields do have sub-labels by default.
Hope you find this post useful. Thank you for using Jotform.