- katarina82Asked on September 08, 2013 at 08:01 AM
I'd like the customer to receive an auto-responder email after submitting a form, or at least a confirmation email that the form has been received on my end.
How do I do that?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 08, 2013 at 08:58 AM
Please use this guide on how to -Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
Inform us if you need further assistance.
- khrisellAnswered on September 08, 2013 at 09:18 AM
We have the perfect feature you wanted.
All you have to do is follow the steps below to activate the auto-responder email.
1. Click Set-up and Embed
2. Then Click Email Alerts
3. Add New Email
4. Then tick "Auto-Responder Email" and clicke "Next"
5. Now the auto-responder email configuration will appear.
After setting it up, click Next.
And after setting the Email template, click Finish.
Kindly let us know if you have further questions or inquiry.
If it is a new topic, kindly open a new thread to avoid confusion and assist you better.
Thank you for using JotForm.