- HeartfeltAsked on May 20, 2011 at 04:13 PM
What can I add and how, to push items down to create a division or space between sections without a page break?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 05:19 PM
HTML line breaks <br/> can be utilized in your form to create blank spaces. You must first add a Free Text HTML field in your form where the html breaks will be inserted.
1. Drag or doubleclick the Free Text HTML field into your form. Free Text can be found under the Power Tools section
2. Click on teh Free Text field in your form then click the HTML button in the toolbar
3. Enter as many <br/> as you want in the html textarea. Remember that each <br/> adds a line break in your free text field
4. Click OK and then save your form
You may repeat this process to add more blank spaces in between your form sections. In this example form, I have inserted two free text field with 5 <br/> in each.
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance regarding this solution. Thank you.
- HeartfeltAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 05:27 PM
Perfect! Thank you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 20, 2011 at 05:28 PM
You're welcome. Glad to be of help.