- fine_michalAsked on September 09, 2013 at 04:13 AM
we have a problem witch Captcha. After when somebody fill out the form and presses the submit then appears a new window with captcha.
how can we turn it off? we don't want to make it display anything.
Thank u for your help.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 05:24 AM
Upon checking your account, I found that your form doesn't have any captcha question. Have you removed it already?
I am unable to reproduce this issue as there is no captcha question in your from. Do add a captcha field and let us know if the issue persist.
- fine_michalAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 06:11 AM
Thank you, but we never had installed captcha, this is the problem, after completing opens in a new window with captcha.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 06:25 AM
Does the issue persist? I sent you a test submission and the captcha window doesn't show up. On successful submission, I was taken to your thank you url. Screenshot attached:
With which browser are you have this captcha problem? Do let us know the steps/data you are entering for us to replicate this issue.
- fine_michalAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 06:29 AM
Than you, this is prt sc
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 07:55 AM
I tried several times but still unable to see the captcha screen. I did try in chrome also.
Could you please send the screenshot of your form to display what values are you entering in your form fields?
Do let us know.
- fine_michalAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 09:12 AM
- EliezerNAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Upon looking if I was able to reproduce the issue I sent you test submission from the webpage you where have your form, and I was able to reproduce the issue, see my video:
I also cloned your form and sent a submission but I wasn't able to reproduce the issue, this time:
So, I think that's an issue related to a conflict between your form script and the one of your page. In order to resolve this issue I would recommend you to re-embed your form, but using I frame code of your form this time, use this guide to learn how to get the iFrame code: Getting the Form iFrame Code
If the issue still persists even after re-embeding your form, don't hesitate to contact us.