- andergroupAsked on September 09, 2013 at 04:18 AM
I have tried several times to change my subscription plan but it does not work.
I went through the suggested steps in the billing menù and also clicked the "Cancel Subscription" button but nothing changed...
Let me know how I need to handle in order to cancel my montly subscription please.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 08:29 AM
Apparently your subscription was suppose to be downgraded already as the subscription was not renewed.
So, I went ahead and manually switch your subscription to FREE. You can check this again under your My Accounts Billing Page.
Please inform us if you have any other concern.
- wnycruiserAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 08:36 AM
Good Luck andergroup,
I been trying to downgrade my subscription for a few months!
- wnycruiserAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 09:08 AM
When you request to downgrade What they do is drag there feet, and continue billing until you complain about it, I have contacted my bank, and maybe next the BBB
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Good day @wnycruiser,
We will address your issue but please do not create a multiple thread about that. How can we focus on the issue if you are posting your messages on a separate threads?