- vikoshAsked on September 09, 2013 at 09:23 AM
I've been testing my new form and for a change clicked 'secure'.
According to your site i should be able to recieve 100 non-secure submissions for free. I did around 11 submissions and my forms are being disabled!
In fact, i do not even require secure forms.
Before i purchase a subscription, i'd like to have a go with non-secure form and see if i need to go for a paid option.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 09, 2013 at 11:23 AM
You have exceeded the allowed submission limits. This is the reason your forms are disabled. Only 100 non secure, 10 SSL (secure) or 10 payment submissions are allowed in Free account and you have already received 11 SSL submissions.
I have manually reset your SSL counter to zero and your account is now active. Please be informed that we can reset the counter only once. You should stop using the secure forms urls and secure embed scripts should be replaced by non secure embed scripts. Here are the steps:
You need to uncheck the secure box:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed".
3. Click on "Embed Form"
4. Select your embed method and uncheck Secure Form checkbox.
5. Copy the embed code and add it in your webpage.
Haven't you received the warning emails which are sent whenever you reach close to your allowed submission limits.