- twtheeqAsked on September 10, 2013 at 06:55 AM
How Can I Change ((This field is required)) Words ???
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 07:38 AM
To change the "This field is required" text, you should change the warning text of your form.
Here are the steps to achieve this:
1. Load your form in form editor.
2. Click "Setup & Embed" and then "Preferences"
3. Click on "Advanced Settings" tab.
4. Click on "Edit Form Warnings"
5. In the "Edit Form Warnings" window, click to edit the text "This field is required.". You should be able to update the text here.
6. You should click on "Ok" to save the warning text.
Hope this helps.
- twtheeqAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 07:56 AMThaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanx
Really Really Really You Are The Best ^_^
Is there any quick way to re-activate my account if they have been locked again
quick way please
2013/9/10, JotForm Support Forum :
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 08:04 AM
The only option is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our forum thread. We will re-activate your account.