What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to change the warning text (This field is required.)?Asked by twtheeq on September 10, 2013 at 06:55 AM
How Can I Change ((This field is required)) Words ???
To change the "This field is required" text, you should change the warning text of your form.
Here are the steps to achieve this:
1. Load your form in form editor.
2. Click "Setup & Embed" and then "Preferences"
3. Click on "Advanced Settings" tab.
4. Click on "Edit Form Warnings"
5. In the "Edit Form Warnings" window, click to edit the text "This field is required.". You should be able to update the text here.
6. You should click on "Ok" to save the warning text.
Hope this helps.
Really Really Really You Are The Best ^_^
Is there any quick way to re-activate my account if they have been locked again
quick way please
2013/9/10, JotForm Support Forum :
The only option is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use our forum thread. We will re-activate your account.