- TILLY77Asked on September 10, 2013 at 03:28 PM
How can I embed the color, or is it possible to get the color of the background emailed too?
- EliezerNAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 04:34 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
Are you refering that you'd like to have the same background color of your form in your email notification? For example you have this form: https://www.jotform.com/32525132551849 and you'd like to receive the email notification with that same color, in this way:
To accomplish that you need to edit the HTML code of the email notification:
- First take the color of the background of the form.
- Then Proceed to insert the HEX color value in the HTML code of the email body:
I hope this helps, however if you need further assistance, let us know.
- EliezerNAnswered on September 10, 2013 at 07:14 PM
After working a little bit more in your form, I found that you can make your email notification to look more alike to the style of your form. See this example I created in Microsoft Word:
That's much easier to do if you are more familiarized with Word than our plataform in our form builder. To do it just take a look at this video of the steps:
I hope this can help you in to accomplish what you need. However if you need further assistance about this, let us know or open a new thread if you need to ask about an unrelated thing.
Thanks for using Jotform.
- TILLY77Answered on September 11, 2013 at 07:25 AMVery good,
Thank you, I am familiar with that and will try it.
Stevenson Middle School
Home of the "Dragons"
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 11, 2013 at 08:24 AM
Do try the solution provided by my colleague and let us know if that works well with you.