- luigidm64Asked on May 21, 2011 at 07:41 PM
Hi, I found this very unfortunate problem when I go to click on a form for a change, redirect to another site http://www.websiteauditing.org/ thought of spyware on my PC but I did a scan and I found anything you could kindly tell me what happens?
- patricksharpeAnswered on May 21, 2011 at 07:49 PM
The same thing is happening to me as well. Looks like your domain has been jacked, or your serving up the redirects yourselves?
Is anyone looking into this issue?
- maiconsilvaAnswered on May 21, 2011 at 07:49 PM
been having the same problem here
- luigidm64Answered on May 21, 2011 at 08:04 PM
I do not think the redirect is implemented by the operators of jotform. I am afraid that such a thing is very dangerous for your entry could hijack your PayPal payments to another account
- LogitechAnswered on May 21, 2011 at 08:09 PM
Same here, we have same problem
- luigidm64Answered on May 21, 2011 at 08:26 PM
However, not to create problems until they solve the problem, I prefer to close the modules from my site at least to PayPal
- mannagodAnswered on May 21, 2011 at 09:18 PM
Looks like its back now. www.jotform.com
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 21, 2011 at 09:55 PM
We are sorry about that. A security hole was detected by a whitehat hacker and our homepage was redirected to a security site. We quickly found out the root problem and fixed it. Everything should be back to normal now.
The problem was an unsecure code added to the site by one of our developers. Our site passed a security test just this week and the problem script was just added yesterday. It is amazing how they were able to find that out so quickly. It will keep us in our toes.
- luigidm64Answered on May 22, 2011 at 05:45 AM
I did not have doubts about the timely resolution of the problem. Thank you very much and congratulations for your work.
- allanftdAnswered on May 22, 2011 at 11:37 AM
You're welcome, Luigi. We at JotForm are very glad to be of service to our valued clients like you! Thank you for this opportunity to serve you.
- luigidm64Answered on May 22, 2011 at 11:41 AM
Surely very soon we'll premium account, since, 'commercial success thanks to your forms. You are smart guys!