- smlstudiosAsked on September 12, 2013 at 01:24 PM
I only have 1 field in my form and that is an email address. I would like the submit button to be to the right of that. How can I accomplish this.
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 02:24 PM
I made a cloned sample kindly check if this is what you want to achieve. What I did was I shrink the submit button and the email field to fit and applied this CSS code. Feel free to copy the form if this is what you want to achieve. Let me know if this helps and if you have further questions.
- smlstudiosAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 02:28 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 02:57 PM
For some reason, your response came out empty. Can you please post it again using the link the bellow?
- smlstudiosAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 03:16 PMWow, you have great support response.Thank you for this. Worked perfectly.
- smlstudiosAnswered on September 27, 2013 at 12:00 AM
- CesarAnswered on September 27, 2013 at 12:04 AM
Hello, not too sure what's going on but your most recent post just came out blank. Kindly post againg. Thank you.