- nelsonpierceAsked on September 12, 2013 at 03:11 PM
i recive the form to 2 emails but for some reason they wont send to the 3rd email.
- seatonwebdevAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 03:39 PM
It's a workaround, but why not set Jotform to send to your main email address, and then forward to the other two email addresses from there.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 04:42 PM
Actually there are two issues:
1. Your email address firstname.lastname@example.org is in our bounce list for following reason:
email@example.com is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 554-'Message not allowed - [PH01] Email n=
ot accepted for policy reasons. Please visit http://postmaster.yahoo.com/e=
I have removed it from our bounce it and it should be working fine now. You should change the subject your notification alert because yahoo is marking it as spam.
2. You have not selected the "Sender E-mail". That seems to be the reason of you not receiving your submission emails.
You should select/add the "Sender E-mail" in your notification as this is required to be added for your notification alert to work.
You can select "firstname.lastname@example.org", "email@example.com" or you can also setup a custom "Sender E-mail" option. This guide should help you:
Hope this helps.