- abcmanagementAsked on September 12, 2013 at 06:50 PM
Can I use custom domain with alias, not the jotform numbers?Page URL:
- CesarAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 07:27 PM
Hello, Custom domains with alias do work, but must have the numbers that define the form at the end of the url. As this will be used to locate the form.
If you need further assistance, do let us know. Thank you.
- abcmanagementAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 08:43 PM
Does the numbbers in the end has to be there? and is the number always the same for one form?What is the best way to find the numbers for all my forms?
- khrisellAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 09:05 PM
This is the Form ID and all forms has it's unique Form ID.
You can find the Form IDs under "MY Forms" in your account.
Click the From>> More>> View Form
And you will find the Form ID on the Address bar of your browser once it pop-out.
Kindly let us know if you have further clarifications.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)
- JotForm SupportguilledutraAnswered on September 12, 2013 at 09:17 PM
If you dont want to show the form ID number at the end of your custom domain alias, you should first configure a custom URL , you will get something like "http://www.jotform.co/abcmanagement/custom_name", then use that url in order to configure your domain alias.
Hope it helps